Training course on mental health implemented in Mukalla
HUMAN ACCESS, Mukalla branch, in partnership with the UNFPA, implemented a training course on mental health for nursing students at the Community College of Shihr under the slogan “Mental health and human rights”. The course dealt with various concepts about mental health and human rights, as well as how to reach psychological and emotional stability.
- Reproductive health services support project donates medical supplies to Shahir Health Center, Ghayl Bawazir district
- Delivery of medical supplies to health facilities in Mayfaa and Shahir
- Open day for Somali refugees in Mukalla within 16 day-campaign to combat violence against women
- Expanded coordination meeting for community committee members and peer network in Mukalla
- Discussion on the results of field survey of reproductive health project in Hajar district, Hadramout
- With UNFPA funding, HUMAN ACCESS organizes awareness lecture on (risks of pregnancy poisoning) for health staff of Shuhair Center