Delivery of medical supplies to health facilities in Mayfaa and Shahir
Within the project to support reproductive health services that are being implemented in partnership with United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), HUMAN ACCESS in Mukalla provided medical support to the mother and child center in Mayfaa and the health center in Shahir.
The support involves providing tools and supplies for emergency obstetric departments, family planning methods, free emergency medicines, and laboratory solutions.
For their part, the administrations at the Health Center in Shahir and the Motherhood and Childhood Center in Mayfaa highly appreciated HUMAN ACCESS' efforts in the governorate, the continuous support it provides for their health services, and its commitment to meeting the health needs of the patient beneficiaries.
- Reproductive health services support project donates medical supplies to Shahir Health Center, Ghayl Bawazir district
- Training course on mental health implemented in Mukalla
- Discussion on the results of field survey of reproductive health project in Hajar district, Hadramout
- Rehabilitation and training course for health workers in incubators section at Al-Misrakh Hospital
- Reproductive Health Services Support Project provides medical supplies to Seiyun and Tarim hospitals
- Within RH Services Support Project, delivery bags supplied to pregnant women in Hadhramaut and Al-Mahra governorates