Reproductive health services support project donates medical supplies to Shahir Health Center, Ghayl Bawazir district
Reproductive Health Services Support Project of HUMAN ACCESS in Mukalla, in partnership with United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), donated medical support to the obstetric emergency section of Shahir health center in Ghayl Bawazir district, Sahel Hadhramaut (the coastal region of Hadhramaut).
The support included the delivery of tools and supplies to the obstetric emergency section, family planning methods, emergency medicines and laboratory materials.
Director of the health center, Dr. Fadi Wabran, thanked the HUMAN ACCESS for its swift response to donate the center's requirements, stressing that the delivered medical items helped meet the needs of the health center, and enhanced its role in offering the necessary medical services to patients.
- Delivery of medical supplies to health facilities in Mayfaa and Shahir
- Training course on mental health implemented in Mukalla
- Discussion on the results of field survey of reproductive health project in Hajar district, Hadramout
- Rehabilitation and training course for health workers in incubators section at Al-Misrakh Hospital
- Reproductive Health Services Support Project provides medical supplies to Seiyun and Tarim hospitals
- Within RH Services Support Project, delivery bags supplied to pregnant women in Hadhramaut and Al-Mahra governorates