Human Access for Partnership and Development (HUMAN ACCESS) is a non-governmental, independent, non-profit, humanitarian, developmental, charitable, voluntary, and community-based organization. It was established in March 1990 by an elite of volunteers and social personalities as a voluntary non-governmental organization that implements its programs, projects and services according to periodic plans, a deliberate and renewed strategy, and a method of work based on the scientific methodology to be an effective link between donors and beneficiaries.
A reference for charitable and developmental work locally and regionally
Contribute to the achievement of development and poverty alleviation in Yemeni society by investing in voluntary efforts and partnership with local communities and donor organizations, with priority given to the countryside, youth groups, women and children.
Institutional, transparency, partnership, accountability, quality and development, professionalism
- Contributing to combating poverty and limiting its spread in Yemen.
- Promote and support sustainable development and rural development programs and projects.
- Youth, women and children development and empowerment and building their capabilities and skills.
- Contributing to the health, social and educational care of the community.
- Reviving the spirit of solidarity and creating a culture of volunteer work in the community.
- Contribute to mitigating the damage caused by disasters.
- Expanding the scope of work and building bridges of relationship in country and the region.