Expanded coordination meeting for community committee members and peer network in Mukalla
In conjunction with the 16-day campaign against gender-based violence, and the International Volunteering Day, the Safe Space for Women and Girls in Mukalla, affiliated to HUMAN ACCESS, funded by UNFPA, implemented an expanded meeting for volunteers of the community committees and the peer network.
During the meeting, difficulties encountered by the volunteer team in the field were reviewed, and several opinions and proposals were presented to improve and develop the performance of humanitarian work.
At the end of the meeting, a letter of thanks and gratitude was presented to the volunteers in the committees by distributing certificates of appreciation to them to motivate them to continue their work with great enthusiasm and dedication.
- Open day for Somali refugees in Mukalla within 16 day-campaign to combat violence against women
- Training workshop on combating female genital malformations in Mukalla
- World Mental Health Day activities concluded in Mukalla
- Forming a religious health committee to raise community awareness of the harms and risks of FGM
- Launching the 16-day campaign to combat violence against women
- Workshop on mental health and gender-based violence in Mukalla