Three various community awareness-raising sessions performed in Marib
In partnership with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), HUMAN ACCESS branch in Marib Governorate performed 3 different community awareness sessions. The first and second sessions targeted 45 individuals in the Jow Annaseem camps of Al-Wadi district, Marib governorate.
The first session dealt with legal awareness, while the second session focused on the rights of women and children. As for the third session, targeting 32 IDPs in Al-Zera’a neighborhood within the activities of the psychological section in the community center for IDPs, it discussed psychological stress and its impact on the displaced.
- Community awareness about breast cancer prevention and treatment
- Community and legal awareness sessions targeting a number of displaced women
- Community Center for IDPs in Marib launches its first activities of the 16-day campaign
- Empowering women economically and expanding the cycle of production in Marib
- Distribution of winter blankets for displaced families in Al Wadi district, Marib Governorate
- Al Juaithin Water Project restores smiles and revives the lives of the residents again