For the first time in Marib governorate, a festive event was held on the occasion of World Refugee Day
On the occasion of World Refugee Day, which marks 20 June each year, HUMAN ACCESS’s Community Center for IDPs in Marib Governorate, funded by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), held a festive event yesterday, Monday, 20 June 2022.
This event was aimed at educating the community about the rights of refugees and was attended by the local authority officials in Marib, representatives of the UNHCR office, and a number of refugees in the governorate. It included awareness-raising activities, a play depicting the suffering of refugees, and various art pieces, during which gifts were given to children, women, and men.
- Focus group discussion on assessing the needs of IDPs in Marib
- Funded by UNHCR, Multiple community awareness sessions conducted in Al-Wadi district, Marib Governorate
- In partnership with UNHCR, A training meeting for members of the protection networks in Marib Governorate
- In partnership with UNHCR, Community awareness sessions implemented in Al-Wadi district, Marib Governorate
- Three various community awareness-raising sessions performed in Marib
- Focus group discussion to assess the needs of IDPs in Al-Rawdha camp