Focus group discussion on assessing the needs of IDPs in Marib
Within the framework of activities of the Community Center for IDPs in Almadina district of Marib Governorate, HUMAN ACCESS in the governorate, in partnership with UNHCR, implemented a focus group session with the participation of 17 male and female teachers in the district. The session included dialogues, discussions and suggestions about the needs of the displaced in the aspects of education, shelter, food, water and health.
- Funded by UNHCR, Multiple community awareness sessions conducted in Al-Wadi district, Marib Governorate
- In partnership with UNHCR, A training meeting for members of the protection networks in Marib Governorate
- Focus group discussion to assess the needs of IDPs in Al-Rawdha camp
- In partnership with UNHCR Coordination meeting of agencies working in protection in Marib
- In partnership with UNHCR Two legal awareness sessions implemented in Marib
- Field survey for newly displaced carried out in Al-Juba, Marib governorate