Focus group discussion to assess the needs of IDPs in Al-Rawdha camp
Last Monday, HUMAN ACCESS in Marib Governorate, in partnership with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), held a focus group discussion to assess the needs of the displaced in Al-Rawdha camp, Sirwah district.
The panel discussion addressed the major protection gaps in shelter and non-food items, water, sanitation, and education. The discussion also touched on reproductive and health care services, food, mental health and psychological support services, legal services, and specialized protection needs.
- Focus group discussion on assessing the needs of IDPs in Marib
- Funded by UNHCR, Multiple community awareness sessions conducted in Al-Wadi district, Marib Governorate
- In partnership with UNHCR, A training meeting for members of the protection networks in Marib Governorate
- In partnership with UNHCR Two legal awareness sessions implemented in Marib
- Funded by UNHCR, 35,000 displaced families in Marib governorate benefit from cash aid project
- In partnership with UNHCR, Community awareness sessions implemented in Al-Wadi district, Marib Governorate