Delivery of Ramadan food baskets to 440 displaced families
In partnership with the International Islamic Charity Organization - Kuwait, HUMAN ACCESS distributed Ramadan food baskets to 440 displaced families in Marib Governorate to achieve food security for the most vulnerable families in the month of Ramadan, especially in light of the increasing living needs and the high cost of living in the country.
The distributed food baskets consisting of flour, rice, sugar, cooking oil and dates are vital aid in the holy month of Ramadan and maintain a certain level of decent living for the beneficiary displaced families who suffer from a difficult humanitarian situation due to the displacement they have been experiencing for years.
The cost of basic food in Yemen is higher than ever before, which is prompting more vulnerable families, including the displaced, to adopt harsh strategies to reduce food consumption in order to survive. Without humanitarian interventions, millions of people could fall into starvation.
- Food baskets and winter clothing distributed to IDP camps in Marib
- Assistant Secretary General: HUMAN ACCESS provided its services to more than (570) thousand individuals during the 20 days that elapsed from Ramadan
- WFP representative in Yemen meets with HUMAN ACCESS delegate in Marib Governorate
- Funded by (WFP), More than 53 thousand people benefit from malnutrition treatment project in July
- Funded by Deniz Feneri Association, Distribution of food baskets for displaced people in Marib governorate
- Urgent Humanitarian Emergency Intervention to Relief IDPs and Vulnerable People in Marib Governorate