Reproductive Health Services Support Project provides medical supplies to Seiyun and Tarim hospitals
The emergency obstetric and reproductive health departments at Seiyun and Tarim hospitals in Hadramout Al-Wadi and the Sahara were provided with medicines, medical and health supplies, sterilization tools, and hygiene supplies.
This was accomplished as part of the Reproductive Health Services Support Project, which is currently being implemented by HUMAN ACCESS in partnership with United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).
The services provided assisted to meet the needs of the two hospitals, to continue their health services, and to enhance their role in providing the necessary medical services to the beneficiary patients.
- Training female doctors, midwives and nurses on episiotomy
- Rehabilitation and training course for health workers in incubators section at Al-Misrakh Hospital
- Reproductive health services support project donates medical supplies to Shahir Health Center, Ghayl Bawazir district
- Within RH Services Support Project, delivery bags supplied to pregnant women in Hadhramaut and Al-Mahra governorates
- Tarim General Hospital aided with medicines and medical supplies
- Providing medical support to Tarim Hospital in Wadi Hadramout