Delivery of medicines and medical supplies to hospitals and health facilities
With funding from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), HUMAN ACCESS delivered medicines and medical supplies to a number of government hospitals and medical centers in Aden governorate, as part of the health project for refugees in Kharaz and Al-Basateen areas in Aden and Lahj governorates.
The hospitals benefiting from this support are Al-Sadaqa, Al-Jumhuriya, 22 May Al-Jarrahi, Al-Salam Hospital for Psychiatry, Al-Sha’b Obstetric Hospital, and Basuhaib hospital.
The support also included health centers in the Dar Saad district through the Public Health Office in the district, in addition to the National Center for Drug Supply.
This support comes under a framework of previously established agreements with hospitals and targeted centers for the provision of health care services to refugees who are unable to access health facilities due to refugee trauma.
As a health system in Yemen is on the verge of collapse, it is imperative to protect everyone from the dangers of disease outbreaks.
- In partnership with UNHCR and HUMAN ACCESS, Bazara’ah Mother and Child Camp was concluded in Aden
- HUMAN ACCESS honors national program offices participating in health project services for refugees in Aden
- A team inspects mental health services provided to refugees
- Refugee Health Project honors management of Cleaning Fund in Aden
- HUMAN ACCESS participates in a workshop to evaluate voluntary return program
- For the first time in Marib governorate, a festive event was held on the occasion of World Refugee Day