A training program for medical personnel in life-saving health services
Within the context of the project to save life in health emergencies for conflict-affected communities in Marib, funded by the World Health Organization (WHO), and under the auspices of the governorate's Public Health and Population Office, HUMAN ACCESS concluded yesterday, Tuesday, in Marib governorate, a training program for medical personnel in the field of diagnosis, treatment and lifesaving health services.
The 12-day program qualified 90 medical trainees working in health facilities in 3 districts with skills and knowledge related to diagnosing, treating and evaluating medical conditions.
- Training of medical personnel on emergency and life-saving health services in Marib
- Amid people's joy, inauguration of Tarahum Health Unit in Al-Wadi District, Marib Governorate
- Happiness falls on Haj Saeed in tents of pain and gloom
- Al-Ghaydah Central Hospital aided with medical supplies for obstetrics and gynecology department
- 200 hygiene kits delivered to pregnant women in Harib district
- Celebrating World Mental Health Day