Invitation to Bid (supply of Medicines and Medical Supplies)
Details about the tender
Reference No : YHF/HA/Medicine/02/08/2021
Project Name : Response to Emergency & Acute needs of Communities and IDPs in Hard to reach areas (REACH Project) in Maqbanah district - Taiz 2021-.
Date: Aug.18th, 2021.
HUMAN ACCESS is implementing Response to Emergency & Acute needs of Communities and IDPs in Hard to reach areas (REACH Project) in Maqbanah district - Taiz 2021.
HUMAN ACCESS herewith is inviting qualified suppliers to submit their offers for the supply Medicines, Medical Supplies, Medical Equipment and IPC materials for the following below:
The tender will be conducted using HUMAN ACCESS open tender documents, open to all qualified suppliers and service providers, can be downloaded from the link in the bottom.
Tenderers will fill, sign, stamp and return all forms according to HUMAN ACCESS's format.
Tenderers will understand the (instructions to bidder’s form), contain all the instructions and conditions of the tender.
The Bidding Documents (in English or Arabic) may be collected free of charge by all interested bidders at the following address: Aden- Khor Makser, Lotus Hotel.
All bids must be submitted before on or at Aug.-29th-2021 at 11:00 AM at the address mentioned above.
HUMAN ACCESS will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to HUMAN ACCESS.
- A tender opening session will take place on or at sunday -29th-2021 at 11:00 AM in the Aden- Khor Makser, Lotus Hotel, and the presence of bidders’ representative is important.
- The bidder’s representative in bids opening session should provide an official memo includes the representative's name and a copy of his identity.
Important instructions for Bidders:
- The price must include transportation, supply and delivery to HUMAN ACCESS warehouses in the Maqbna District - Taiz Governorate.
- All information required in the financial offer form and tender documents shall be filled out with signature and stamp on all tender documents.
- All items shall be priced and any bid for unpriced items exceeding 10% of items will not be considered.
- The bids should not exceed three digits after the decimal point, and arithmetic errors will negatively affect the evaluation process.
- he bid currency is in dollars.
- A sample of each type of medicine, medical supplies and equipment must be attached. Catalogs and clear photos containing all product data are sufficient if samples cannot be brought.
- Medicines must be valid for at least one year from the date of receipt.
- The bid shall be accompanied by a check acceptable to pay or a bank guarantee for a period of 120 days (from the day the envelopes were opened) with a value equivalent to 2.5% of the total bid value.
Submit and download files
Please click on the link for the registration form.. The file link will appear after clicking on the submit form (click here to go to the form)