In partnership with WFP Organizing training workshops for workers in General Food Assistance Project in Taiz
The workshops were implemented within the framework of the General Food Assistance Project, funded by World Food Program (WFP), with the aim of enhancing the capacities of 82 trainees from the project's staff.
The first workshop discussed the evaluation of the previous phase of 2021, of implementing the project activities in Sala district, Taiz Governorate, and the project plan for implementing the activities and services emanating from the 2022 plan, which will be held during the coming period.
The second workshop discussed a number of issues related to the educational awareness-raising process about the integrity policy in humanitarian work.
The third workshop also targeted community leaders and the committee members, and addressed the challenges and difficulties facing work, and how to overcome and confront them all. The workshops included a number of integrative proposals to develop and improve performance.
- Implemented by HUMAN ACCESS and funded by WFP, The food aid project is a haven for more than 65,000 families in Lahj and Taiz governorates
- Funded by (WFP), More than 53 thousand people benefit from malnutrition treatment project in July
- Funded by World Food Program (WFP), General Food Assistance alleviates the suffering of more than 65,000 families in Lahj and Taiz governorates
- Food... the priority of the vulnerable in Yemen
- Training General Food Assistance Project GFA team on work stress in conflict areas
- 2180 conflict-affected families in Taiz governorate benefit from emergency relief project