Job advertisement for field researcher
Human Access for Partnership and Development (HUMAN ACCESS) announces the following job vacancy:
Position: Field researcher
Number required: Four (4)
Location: Al-Wadi District, Marib
Contract duration: 9 months
Application deadline: 12:00 pm on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Collect data and information from the displaced and submit them to the management of the center
Responsibilities and tasks
- Collect and receive information from the displaced and submit cases to the protection officer and director of the center in accordance with the directives of the project management.
- Provide support and assistance to social workers in following up on individual cases.
- Assist in monitoring cases at risk in the field, conduct interviews with the displaced and refer them to the protection officer and director of the center.
- Follow-up and verify data and information collected by local authorities and match them with reality on the ground.
- Assist protection officials in dealing with the daily issues of the displaced.
- Execute the works and tasks entrusted to them by the center director or his deputy, whether inside or outside the center, as required by the public interest.
- Respect the administrative regulations specified by the project management.
- Respect the rules and ethics of work and adhere to the code of professional conduct of the association.
- Abide by working hours and shifts specified by the project management.
- Disseminate any materials in the center upon issuance of a decision to provide assistance approved by the donor and the director of the center.
- Participate in the work group meetings at the center or any other meetings determined by the center director.
- Participate in the implementation of any other activities within the framework of the center.
Qualifications and experience
1. Bachelor's degree in Sociology / or Diploma in Business Administration
2. Experience of not less than two years in the same field.
Skills and abilities
- Skill in the art of dealing with others.
- Skill in computer use, data entry and archiving.
- Ability to learn the job.
- Ability to work under pressure at work.
- Ability to complete tasks and give feedback in a timely manner.
- Ability to write the required daily and monthly reports.
- Advanced level of English
Those who do not meet the minimum required specifications and conditions will be excluded.
How to apply for the job