Job advertisement for CFS facilitators
Human Access for Partnership and Development (HUMAN ACCESS) announces the following job vacancy:
Position: CFS facilitators
Number required: Four (4)
Location: Al-Wadi District, Marib
Contract duration: 9 months
Application deadline: 12:00 pm on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Caring for children inside the center - friendly spaces
Responsibilities and tasks
- Provide psychological and recreational support to children through drawing activities and purposeful games.
- Direct recreational activities - Organize children's activities.
- Encourage group activities among children.
- Support children in the safe space.
- Carry out specific activities in coordination with the management of the center.
- Abide by the working hours specified by the project management.
- Submit daily, weekly, or monthly reports, or whenever required by the Center Director, on the progress of performance.
- Respect the administrative regulations specified by the project management.
- Respect the rules and ethics of work and adhering to the code of professional conduct of the association.
- Abide by the working hours and shifts specified by the project management.
- Participate in the implementation of any other activities within the framework of the center.
Qualifications and experience
1. Diploma in Education or a related field.
2. Experience of not less than two years in the same field.
Skills and abilities
- Social skills.
- High skill in communicating with children.
- General knowledge about children's rights.
- Skilled in the art of dealing with others.
- Skill in computer use, data entry and archiving.
- Ability to learn the job.
- Ability to work under pressure at work.
- Ability to complete tasks and give feedback in a timely manner.
- Ability to write the required daily and monthly reports.
Those who do not meet the minimum required specifications and conditions will be excluded.
How to apply for the job