Job announcement: Information Technology and Data Entry (IT) Officer
HUMAN ACCESS Association, Marib Governorate, announces the following vacancy:
Position: Information Technology and Data Entry (IT) Officer in the Protection Project 525 funded by UNHCR.
Required number: One
Location: Marib Governorate
Job Specialization: Collect, analyze and organize project databases on a regular basis from different sources within the project and keep them in various computer programs with the aim of using or referring to them by the project management and the donor agency.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Supervise the records of services provided by the project.
- Collect project data from various records and activities carried out on an ongoing basis.
- Enter and update project data for the various stages according to the approved work procedures.
- Data analysis and presentation clearly, based on modern programs.
- Prepare work reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and periodic basis, according to the system approved in the project.
- Contribute to organizing an informational and statistical database for the various activities of the project.
- Provide easy ways to query data at any time.
- Organize documents and files related to work in the project branches and for all activities.
- Enter information/data in alphabetical and numeric order.
- Scan data.
- Ensure that there are no errors or duplications in the data.
- Maintain confidentiality of the project beneficiaries’ information.
- Prepare full data backups.
- Carry out any tasks within the scope of his work.
Qualifications and experience
- A university degree in Information Technology (IT) or Computer Science.
- At least one year experience working with humanitarian organizations in IT field.
Skills and abilities
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficiency in using statistical data analysis and presentation programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Google data studio and others.
- The ability to handle work stress.
- Good knowledge of the laws, regulations, instructions, procedures, and approved instructions related to the work project and the association.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Physical and mental requirements
- A healthy body with five senses, free from any disability.
- Focus and alertness
- The applicant must be residing in Ma'rib Governorate.
- The applicant should be of Yemeni nationality.
Anyone who does not meet the minimum requirements and specifications will be disqualified.