Employment Announcement (Project manager)
HUMAN ACCESS, the executive partner of the UNHCR, announces its need to fill the following positions in Marib Governorate
At least three years of experience in managing public protection through a community center for the displaced.
Bachelor's degree in Psychology or Social Sciences related field
Conditions and Capabilities
• Full proficiency in Arabic and English and the ability to write and speak in both languages clearly and soundly.
• Excellent experience in dealing with computers, office software and social media.
• High ability to write and prepare reports according to the requirements of international organizations.
• Experience in coordinating humanitarian programs, particularly in emergency situations.
• Familiar with all policies, procedures and regulations related to the field of work.
• Ability to work under pressure and speed of completion with high accuracy and proficiency.
• Familiarity with and commitment to humanitarian standards.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Announcement date: 16/01/2022