Employment Announcement (Coordinator )
HUMAN ACCESS, the executive partner of the UNHCR, announces its need to fill the following positions in Marib Governorate
Coordinator of the Community Center for IDPs
At least three years of experience in managing public protection through a community center for the displaced.
Bachelor's degree in Psychology or Social Sciences related field.
Conditions and Capabilities
• Full proficiency in Arabic and English and the ability to write and speak in both languages clearly and soundly.
• Excellent experience in dealing with computers, office software and social media.
• High proficiency in writing and preparing reports according to the requirements of international organizations.
• Administrative skills (planning, organization, control, follow-up and evaluation).
• High ability to make decisions and assume responsibilities.
• Familiar with all policies, procedures and regulations related to the field of work.
• Ability to work under pressure and speed of completion with high accuracy and proficiency.
• Familiarity with and commitment to humanitarian standards.
• Excellent in interpersonal communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Announcement date: 16/01/2022